Sunday, July 13, 2014

Purple Floral Print Smart Set Dress

See more photos of this dress here and here

As you can see from this pic, I've had this dress since the humble beginnings of this blog when I took outfit photos in my hallway. I haven't worn this dress in years, but would like to pass it along to someone who will love it as much as I did.

This dress has short sleeves and an empire tie waist. It has a side invisible zipper and the skirt is lined.  It's an incredible summer dress due to the light weight fabric and amazing for travelling (which is why I bought it in the first place) because it resists wrinkles like nobody's business.

Measurements:

Bust: 35"
Waist (taken on seam right above natural waist): 31"
Hips: 44"
Length (shoulder to hem): 36 1/2"

Label: Smart Set
Size: 5
Fabric: 100% Polyester


Condition:
Excellent - This dress has some runs in the fabric, which are completely obscured by the print. There is also some damage to the fabric at the top of the invisible zipper on the side seam - it got caught in the zipper a few times. Again, this is hardly noticeable due to the busy print.


Price
$15 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!