Sunday, July 13, 2014

Japanese Style Bed Jacket



This is a piece from my collection. Which simply means its something that I've bought second hand and kept, but never worn. 

This jacket is an open style with two front pockets. BELT NOT INCLUDED. I think it could look great worn as a jacket over a great dress or a tee and jeans, or even worn as a housecoat. I would date this jacket late 60's/ 70's due to the label. 


Measurements (all taken from the back):

Bust: 44"
Waist: 44"
Length (centre back): 32 1/2"


Label: Styled by I. Miller for FASHION PLATE Montreal
Size: Large
Fabric: Feels like Polyester

Condition:
Excellent - This jacket is missing the original belt, but there are no major flaws to be notes. The embroidery is in incredible condition.


Price
$20 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!