Sunday, July 13, 2014

Banana Republic Mad Men Begonia Dress in Blue

See more images of this dress here 

This is another dress that pains me to sell. Same issue as the 1960's Hudson's Bay Dress. I bought this dress online when Banana Republic had it's first highly anticipated Mad Men capsule. I selected this size following the size chart and it came too big, so I had it taken in to fit me. I lost weight and it's too big again.

Amazing construction on this dress. It's fully lined, it has pockets (!), an exposed zipper on the back and a grosgrain tab on the zipper pull to help single ladies shimmy into it.

I've only worn this dress twice. It's too beautiful to let languish in my closet. Someone must buy it and give it its due.


Measurements:

Bust: 35" (this is a seam to seam measurement. The bust of this dress has some pleating and I believe a slightly larger bust would fit into this dress comfortably)
Waist: 29"
Hips: 44"
Length (shoulder to hem): 41"

Label: Banana Republic Mad Men
Size: 10 (but remember I had it taken in, so this really doesn't matter)
Fabric: SHELL: 67% Rayon 33% Linen   LINING: 100% Acetate

Condition:
Mint - barely worn modern garment. No flaws.


Price
$65


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!