Sunday, July 13, 2014

1950's Turquoise and Brown Sequinned Juliet Cap





I bought this sweet little 50's hat recently.  I think it was the turquoise colour that attracted me. Unfortunately it's not really my style, so I'd like to pass it along to its next owner. 

I have not included a size, because I believe this hat should fit most women. It's got lots of flex. 

Label: An Evelyn Model

Condition:
Excellent - this hat is not missing any sequins. It does show some signs of wear on the inside on the grosgrain ribbon - this can be seen in the last photo. This does not effect wearability in any way. 


Price
$12 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!