Sunday, August 12, 2012

Red and White Polka Dot Peep Toe Slingbacks


These are modern shoes I bought and wore once or twice, but they stretched out a bit too much and they slip off my feet now. It pains me to sell them. They're adorable and have lots of pin-up style. 

These shoes are labelled a size 8 1/2, which they were when I bought them, but the vamps and the strap at the back have stretched a bit. I would say these are more like a large 8 1/2 to a small size 9 now. 

Measurements

Length: 10"
Width: 3 1/2"
Heel Width: 2"
Heel Height: 4"

Label: Classified
Size: 8 1/2

Condition
Excellent - There are a few very very minor scratches along the sides of the shoes. They are barely noticeable. Otherwise these shoes are in like-new condition.

Price 
$20 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!