Sunday, August 12, 2012

80's Black Suede Envelope Clutch

SOLD!





I bought this clutch because I was attracted to the rhinestone detail on it. I used it once and now it's time to pass it on. Once upon a time it had a removable strap, but it was missing when I bought it. 

I've lightened this photos a bit so you can see the detail better. The clutch is a nice true, rich black with no fading. 

Measurements

Length: 10 1/4"
Height: 6"

Label: Tony Molta  made in spain

Condition
Excellent - Clutch is in great condition with very minor wear along edges to suede. Original strap is missing. 

Price
$12 CAD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!