Wednesday, August 14, 2013

60's Hudson's Bay Company Silver Shoes

SOLD!




Very cute 1960's metallic silver pilgrim pumps from The Hudson's Bay Company.  Leather uppers and lowers 

The size is unmarked, but I am an 8 1/2 (which is a 39 European) and they fit me well. 
I bought these for a costume party and have never worn them since. They just aren't my usual style. 

Measurments:

Length: 10"
Width: 3"
Heel Width (Inside): 2"
Heel Height: 2 1/4"

Label: Hudson's Bay Company


Condition
Very Good - Good - Some wear along toe and there are a few scratches along the sides as well. The inner leather on the right shoe has started to turn in (see second photo). There is usual wear on the soles of the shoes (see third photo). Leather is pliable. These shoes are in very wearable condition! These shoes are a pair, but one label reads "Hudson's Bay Company. Made in Italy" and the other shoe has a different label I can't make out. They fit the same and look identical, so I'm not sure why they have different labels. Just wanted you to know.

Price:
$25 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!